10. In Medieval France unfaithful wives were made to chase a chicken through town while naked.
9. Sex education was first introduced into English schools in 1889.
8. Honking of car horns for a couple that just got married is an old superstition to insure great sex.
7. The most successful X-rated movie of all time is Deep Throat. It cost approximately $25,000 to make and had earned more than $650 million dollars.
6. Eat the heart of a make Partridge was a cue for impotence in ancient Babylon.
5. Cleopatra invented her own diaphragm from camel's poop.
4. Egyptians inserted stones into their vagina to prevent pregnancy. Ouch.
3. The left testicle usually hands lower than the right fit right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
2. It takes a sperm one hour to swim seven inches.
1. The initial spurt of ejaculate travels at 28 miles per hour. By way of comparison, the world record hundred meters by Usain Bolt is nearly 30mph.